Pneumatic parts to suit your particular compressed air setup. You’ll find a wide range of all pneumatic fittings and connectors in our stock. If you need something a bit specialised or specifically adapted to your pneumatic setup, Bayteck can customise.
Contact Bayteck Systems:
07 571 5410 in the Bay of Plenty region
07 847 8059 in the Waikato region.
Pneumatic parts and accessories supplier in BOP and Waikato
If you have a large scale operation, small workshop or are using pneumatics at home, feel free to make contact with one of our experts. We will happily send any pneumatic parts all over NZ.
- Pneumatic accessories – Coils, Plugs, Solenoids, Manifold Blocks, Pressure Gauges, Nylon/Polyurethane single and duo available.
- Fittings – Push Connect Fittings (Straight Adaptors, Elbows, Tees , etc)
BSP Fittings (Bushes, Nipples, Sockets, Tees , Elbows, etc)
- Pneumatic valves – Mechanical/Manual, Solenoid, Pilot Controlled Valves, non return valves
- Cylinders and rams – Single and Double Acting, Tie-Rod, Roundline, Compact Cylinders, etc. All sizes made to customer requirements.
Air compressor parts
In need of air compressor parts? With an extensive range of compressor parts in stock , we’re sure to have what you are after. We stock a range of the following for both piston and screw compressors:
- Air compressor motor parts
- Compressor pump parts
- Compressor belts
- Screw compressor parts
- Piston compressor parts
- Air filters
- Oil filters and separators
- Dessicant filters
- Pressure Guages
- Valves and fittings
- Single phase compressor pressure switches
- Three phase compressor pressure switches
- Compressor Auto drains – mechanical and electronic
As well as compressor parts, we stock parts for air compressor dryers and compressed air lines. You’ll also find a range of parts for all Hindin Marquip compressors, Bayteck are Hindin Marquip stockists.
Having a reliable compressed air system can be critical for a lot of businesses, therefore having a reliable company to look after your setup is equally important. Only using high quality pneumatic parts along with regular service checks will minimise downtime with your compressed air system.